Inspired by the stones on Jasper Beach in Down East Maine, this design is created by our Logistics Manager, George Webber.
This purchase includes one Dental Lace container with one 33 yard spool of PLANT-BASED polylacticacid/PLA floss inside the container and one refill spool for a total of 66 yards of floss.
- Dental Lace Specifications
- Glass container = ½” diameter X 2”
- Stainless Steel lid with floss cutter = ½” diameter X ½”
- Polylactide Acid bags created from the lactic acid in plants. Certified compostable = 2”X2”
- Polylacticacid =PLA Floss =33 Yard per spool.
- Candelilla wax.
- Waterproof poly label 2 ¼” X 1 ½ ."
- Boxes 100% post-consumer fiber that is certified FSC and PCF free. Manufactured using renewable biogas energy. Printed with soy-based inks.