My Sustainable Lifestyle
How I work to live a sustainable life
Striving to live a zero waste life is a continuous process, and it can often be quite a challenge. After all, plastic plays a big part in our everyday lives. That is why I am so proud of what we here at Dental Lace Inc. are doing at home and around the world in an effort to combat climate change and plastic pollution.
I believe an important step towards a cleaner future begins at home. It is important to ask ourselves “What do I do to cut down on waste?” Recently, I have made a sustainable lifestyle list of the many ways I work to maintain our beautiful planet, and I encourage you to do the same. You may already be doing more than you realize.
Here is my list:
- Plant a vegetable garden each year
- Sustainable product consumer
- Buy used cars
- Buy used clothing
- Work toward a plant based diet
- Low impact entertainment= outdoor play, hiking, snowshoeing, cross-country skiing, visit libraries, museums, family fun time
- Recycle beverage cans and bottles
- Produce more recycling than trash
- Refuse single use plastics i.e. packaging, plastic straws, bank pens, etc
- Produce zero waste products and share around the world